What is Emsculpt?
Emsculpt is an FDA approved, noninvasive body contouring tool that quickly burns fat and builds muscle. It is a no-downtime, no-pain, non-surgical way to tone abs and lift the buttocks.
Through HIFEM (High Intensity Focused Electro Magnetic) energy, muscles are pulled into a series of contractions that simulate 20,000 sit-ups or squats in a 30 minute session. The contractions build muscle, increase definition, and burn fat all at once.
At IV League, Emscult treatments are $1500 a person, but we are currently running a special for Emsculpt! Bring a friend and it’s half off!
Effects of Emsculpt
On average, the following were achieved in clinical studies on healthy patients:
- 19% reduction of fat
- 4 cm (1.5 inches) loss in waistline circumference
- 16% increase in muscle mass
- 11% reduction in abdominal muscle separation (called diastasis recti)
- 5 x increase in fat metabolism (apoptotic index increased from 19% to 92% after treatment)
- 80% patients with visible lifting effect of buttocks
- 96% patient satisfaction
Clinical studies suggest that a total of 4 treatments over 2 weeks give the best results. Each session is 30 minutes in duration. Typically, one treatment every 3-6 months for maintenance is required to maintain results.
Possible contraindications to treatment include the following:
- Metal or electronic implants in the treatment area
- Cardiac pacemakers
- Implanted defibrillators
- Implanted neurostimulators
- Drug pumps
- Malignant tumor
- Hemorrhagic conditions
- Recent surgical procedures