Aging can be a stressful experience for men and women throughout the numerous stages of life. As skin ages, wrinkles appear, lines deepen, and the fullness we once knew diminishes. There are many options available to help individuals achieve full, more youthful skin. With so many options and the abundance of misinformation, it can be challenging to decide which method is right for you. With facial fillers, you can achieve a fuller face, decreased lines, and the appearance of wrinkles with lasting results.
What are Fillers and How Do They Work?
Facial fillers are a non-surgical solution to decreasing the appearance of the effects of aging. This includes smoothing lines and wrinkles and restoring fullness in the face that has been lost with age. To achieve this, a natural, or synthetic substance, is injected into the skin along the lines and wrinkles to temporarily diminish their appearance.
What are the Benefits of Fillers?
There are many benefits to facial filler procedures. Benefits include:
- Increased Self-Esteem
- Facial Fullness
- Decreased Lines and Wrinkles
- Relatively Safe, Non-Surgical Procedure
- Immediate Results
- Long-Lasting Results
- Collagen Boost
- Reduced Appearance of Scars and Blemishes
How Long do Fillers Last?
The amount of time that facial fillers last will depend on the location of the injection and the type of facial filler that is used. This can range from three months to two years.
What are the Different Types of Fillers?
There are several different options for facial fillers available, all with varying sessions and result timelines. A few common types include:
- Calcium Hydroxyapatite: This treatment is used for deep lines and wrinkles. It is also commonly used to restore facial fullness. This type of facial filler reduces wrinkles for up to three years.
- Permanent Soft Tissue Filler: This type of filler is a one-time injection for deep wrinkles near and around the mouth area.
- Poly-L-Lactic Acid: This type of filler is used to restore fullness to the face. It requires several injections to achieve the desired look. This is a wonderful choice for those who have lost facial fullness due to illness. Results of this procedure last up to two years.
- Fat Grafting: This is a surgical filler method that requires several sessions to achieve the desired look. Fat is taken from another area of the body through liposuction, and redistributed into small incisions on your face, including the cheeks, lips, and/or forehead area. Although this is the most invasive option, it also provides the consumer with the most promising results and can even be permanent.
These are only a few of several options available to help you achieve the look you desire. For more information on these and other types of facial fillers available, contact a member of our professional staff.
Contact IV League Today
If you are still unsure whether facial fillers are right for you, contact us for more information. The IV League team would be happy to answer any questions or elaborate on this, or any other procedure of which you may be interested. Our professionals are waiting to hear from you and look forward to helping you achieve the results you seek. Contact us today at (800) 905-4252 or fill out a contact form.